Physical Therapists in Eagan
Dr. Kelly graduated from St. Catherine’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program in 2018. She has since worked with athletes at the Olympic, NFL and NCAA level.
She is a certified USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach. She has represented Team USA in both Ice Hockey and Olympic Weightlifting. She is a 3x CrossFit Games athlete and 2x National Weightlifting Champion.
Kelly is accepting clients of all levels for physical therapy, personal training and weightlifting coaching here at MN Top Team.
WHAT WE TREAT:
1. Shoulder pain arthritis, frozen shoulder, post surgical care including rotator cuff and labral repairs, impingement, injury due to overuse, tendonitis
2. elbow, wrist and hand pain tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, TFCC pain, post surgical care
3. Hip pain arthritis, cartilage, labrum and ligament tears, bursitis, ITB syndrome, impingement, post surgical care, tendonitis, groin strains
4. Knee pain arthritis, meniscus tears, ligament tears (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), tendonitis, bursitis, patellar dislocation, post surgical care (total and partial knee replacement, ACL, PCL, meniscus, trauma, arthroscopic), patellar tendonitis
5. Back and Neck pain low back pain, sciatica, radiculopathy, neuropathy, disc herniation, disc degeneration, nerve impingement, neck pain/cervicalgia, post surgical care, arthritis, muscle strains
6. Foot and Ankle pain achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, calf strain, post surgical care, bunions, arthritis, stress fractures, tendonitis
HOW WE TREAT: Injury and pain screening, Movement analysis, Manual therapy including: dry needling, cupping, myofascial release, joint mobilizations, active release technique, kinesiotaping, graston technique, Therapeutic exercise, Neuromuscular training and Patient education!